Text, Vivian Kelly
The morning after the 69th Annual Golden Globes, our winners for “best-dressed/most beautiful” were: Charlize Theron, Madonna, and of course, Angelina Jolie, who managed to look even more beautiful than ever in her cream Atelier Versace gown. The woman is unnaturally gorgeous, almost cartoon like in perfection and always a reliable glamour fix even if we get our dose from afar.
The above women are so stunning that they may not be as relatable as another actor, Jodie Foster. She’s Hollywood Royalty and has been since her big screen debut as “Nina” a teenage prostitute in Martin Scorcese’s Taxi Driver in 1976. This star has “class” and gamely smiled [and actually appeared relaxed] when Globes’ host, Ricky Gervais, took a few verbal cracks at her. Maybe having a perfectly made-up face, thanks to Carol Shaw, helped her keep her cool.
- Apply AquaPRIME Oil Free Makeup Primer to prepare skin for smooth, long-lasting makeup application
- Smooth Breakthrough Performance Foundation in SMS 3 all over skin for flawless coverage and a youthful radiance
- Give skin a silky-smooth picture perfect finish with POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder in PF2
- Prime the eyelid with Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- To give eyes a hint of sparkle, use the shimmering champagne and nude shadows in the NEW UNZIPPED Eye Shadow Palette (available at Sephora this spring)
- Define eyes by tracing the lash line with Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner in Black
- Create dramatic, voluminous lashes with Multiplex 3D Lashes Mascara
- Fill in brows with Creamy Brow Pencil in Blonde
- Brighten skin while giving a natural radiant glow with Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Luminous
- Apply Baked Matte Satin Blush in Exposed to give cheeks a peachy pink pop of color
- Finish by lightly dusting TANtalizer Baked Bronzer all over for a subtle glow
- Line lips with Nude Pencil #18 to define and keep lip gloss in place
- Apply NEW Lips With Benefits in Mark (available this spring) for a long-lasting glossy finish
- Mix TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer with Breakthrough Performance Foundation in SMS 3 and apply to exposed arms and neck for a natural Red Carpet tan that is about as removed from Snookie’s orange glow as you can get. Can you really see Jodie Foster running to a Mystic Tan spray booth or laying in a tanning coffin covered in coconut grease?
- Website for Purchase: LORACcosmetics.com